www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bruno Wolff III <br...@cerberus.csd.uwm.edu>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3567: CGI Bin scripts can't override the Date header.
Date Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/3567; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno@cerberus.csd.uwm.edu>
To: coar@apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: mod_cgi/3567: CGI Bin scripts can't override the Date header.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:45:06 -0600

 In that case, I would like to suggest a change to pass a copy of the Date
 header value in the environment to cgi-bin scripts. This would allow cgi-bin
 scripts to make sure that their Last-Modified headers aren't greater than
 their Date headers without having to make guesses about worst case latencies.

 Thanks for looking into this.