www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Geoff Williams" <ge...@realware.com.au>
Subject Re: config/3566: VirtualHost entries prevent Apache running
Date Mon, 21 Dec 1998 00:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/3566; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Geoff Williams" <geoff@realware.com.au>
To: marc@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/3566: VirtualHost entries prevent Apache running
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:06:57 +1000

 Marc

 The error log says nothing. If I use a SIGHUP then it simply states that
 the SIGHUP has been received and it is attempting to restart. If I make
 the httpd.conf changes for vhosts then reboot the server then no
 messages are written to the error log and Apache doesn't start.

 Regards - Geoff

 --
 Geoff Williams
 Director - Network Integration