www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-bsdi/3556: Info in http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/descriptors.html for BSDI is outdated.
Date Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:48:10 GMT

Synopsis: Info in http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/descriptors.html for BSDI is outdated.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec 18 10:48:10 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Incorrect, you can change the EXTRA_CFLAGS just fine if you
use the Configure interface.

If you want to use the optional and different APACI configure,
then you are stuck with having to do things a different way,
as described by the configure docs.  There are lots of places
in the docs where it tells you to change the EXTRA_CFLAGS,
rerun Configure, etc.  I'm not sure that we can really expect
every place to give instructions both for the normal Configure
and the tacked on configure.