www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dominique LEGENDRE <d.legen...@brgm.fr>
Subject mod_actions/3548: Seeing a lot of "handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for:" Same as PR2584
Date Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:45:27 GMT

>Number:         3548
>Category:       mod_actions
>Synopsis:       Seeing a lot of "handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for:" Same as PR2584
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When upgrading from 1.3.0 to 1.3.3, I get a lot of [warm] message
 exactly as describe in PR2584.
Extract from httpd.conf
AddHandler cgi-wrapper .cgw
Action cgi-wrapper /cgi-bin/cgiwrap
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
The warnings came from http_config.c line 513.
This line is between "Pass one Direct match" and "Pass two wildcard matches"
The action handler is call from content_type="*/*" during the pass two,
so all is ok excepted the warning message.
suggestion: move warning message AFTER pass two.