www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ciaran Deignan <Ciaran.Deig...@bull.net>
Subject Re: os-aix/3513: Binary distribution available
Date Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-aix/3513; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ciaran Deignan <Ciaran.Deignan@bull.net>
To: shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
Cc: apbugs@apache.org, hassi001@tc.umn.edu
Subject: Re: os-aix/3513: Binary distribution available
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:30:00 +0100 (NFT)

 On 13 Dec 1998 shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com wrote:

 > Synopsis: Binary distribution available
 >
 > Thanks for making a Binary distribution of Apache available.
 > Notice that binaries are also distributed from:
 > http://www.apache.org/dist/binaries/

 Wow, that's an impressive collection of binaries. I can't believe
 that I missed the path to them.

 I'm equally impressed that you're offering an LPP for aix, using my own
 tools and all. Double wow.

 So I should "kill" the LPP I built for the version 1.3.3, and just put
 your binary on my server (or a link to your site).

 The approach I used to package the LPP I built resulted in a slightly
 smaller package, maybe for the v1.3.4 something can be reused?

 Bye
 Ciaran

 Ciaran Deignan                                Tel: (France) 04 76 29 79 92
 BULL XS-BU (http://www-frec.bull.com)      Internet Support Project Leader

 Office:  C1/012                                         Bullcom: 229 79 92
 Mail to: C1/023 or Ciaran.Deignan@bull.net                  Fax: 229 76 89