www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject general/3527: os-inline.c not installed
Date Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:24:12 GMT

>Number:         3527
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       os-inline.c not installed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The install-include target does not copy over os-inline.c to the install area. Modules compiled
external the Apache source tree (via apxs in my case) will then fail when including os.h (which
attempts to include os-inline.c on some platforms).
>How-To-Repeat:
Build a module outside of the main tree using apxs.
>Fix:
Expand the install-include target to copy os-inline.c. This may be a bit difficult for the
platforms where os-inline.c doesn't exist (but maybe they don't use the top-level makefile?)