www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sha...@raleigh.ibm.com
Subject Re: os-windows/3501: Couldn't spawn child process (EXE)
Date Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:03:03 GMT

Synopsis: Couldn't spawn child process (EXE)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec  7 10:03:02 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry we are not here to debug your CGI's or for that
matter verify if you are writing correct CGI's.

If you are having a problem with one of the CGI's that is
shipped with Apache then please let us know otherwise you
are having a problem with your CGI and thus it is not our
problem

Thanks for using Apache