www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Oleg Assovski <as...@bitcom.msk.ru>
Subject RE: os-windows/1707: When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
Date Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:58:23 GMT
	Hi!
I want to give more detailed description to the problem. It seems to be
more the Win95 than Apache bug.
We get invalid page fault in Winoldap at 137:bff8a6ed when all the
following conditions are met:
1. We use Russian Windows 95 OSR 2. (We have tried it on no other Win95
neither paneuropean nor american).
2. Apache is started from "Autostart" menu or from registry key
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" as
_DOS_ program.
3. PIF settings for Apache DOS window are set to "No warning before
exit" at "Misc" tab.
4. We exit Windows without closing Apache explicitly.
On the other hand, if we close Apache window by clicking X button at
the top-right corner we get no error messages.

	Ciao, OLeG