www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Schaffner <BSchaff...@accentonline.com>
Subject RE: apache-api/3355: ap_vformatter barfs on %n in log message
Date Fri, 06 Nov 1998 18:28:40 GMT
The actual code in the PHP source is (main.c, 224):

aplog_error(NULL, 0, APLOG_ERR | APLOG_NOERRNO, php3_rqst->server,
log_message);

passing "%n" as log_message.

In PHP code:
<?
	error_log("%n");
?>

I wasn't certain that this was related to the other bug report - just
thought it sounded similar.

-brian-