www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Kenyon Ralph" <ken...@san.rr.com>
Subject Re: config/3442: ./configure problem with compiler and makefile
Date Sun, 22 Nov 1998 18:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/3442; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Kenyon Ralph" <kenyon@san.rr.com>
To: <pcs@apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: config/3442: ./configure problem with compiler and makefile
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 09:34:13 -0800

 $ gcc --version
 egcs-2.90.29 908515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)

 $ gcc -E
 gcc: No input files

 It looks like my gcc should work.  I have recompiled the kernel using this
 exact same setup.

 There are no nonstandard modules.  I ran ./configure immediately after I
 unpacked the apache_1.3.3.tar.gz file.

 --
 Kenyon Ralph
 kenyon@san.rr.com