www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Andrew <Andrewn...@hotmail.com>
Subject test/3439: uhm.. someone gave me the link http://www.hacker.com/cgi-bin/phf?Qalias=x%0a/bin/cat%20/etc/passwd and i went to it, just to see what it was.. b4 i knew it i was at yer site, with a "smile yer on candid camera thing" and noticed the "phf
Date Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:07:38 GMT

>Number:         3439
>Category:       test
>Synopsis:       uhm.. someone gave me the link http://www.hacker.com/cgi-bin/phf?Qalias=x%0a/bin/cat%20/etc/passwd
and i went to it, just to see what it was.. b4 i knew it i was at yer site, with a "smile
yer on candid camera thing" and noticed the "phf
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
uhm.. someone gave me the link http://www.hacker.com/cgi-bin/phf?Qalias=x%0a/bin/cat%20/etc/passwd
and i went to it, just to see what it was.. b4 i knew it i was at yer site, with a "smile
yer on candid camera thing" and noticed the "phf abuse" url... sorry if i did something wrong..
some guy just gave me the link.. and this was the only way i could find to contact ya