www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Scott Anguish <newslett...@digifix.com>
Subject general/3436: Continuous handler XXXX not found messages
Date Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:24:27 GMT

>Number:         3436
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Continuous handler XXXX not found messages
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have declared a new type for files of extension .list
they are to be executed by /cgi-bin/sub_include

My usage is largely as follows within an HTML document
<!--#include virtual="/articles_links/template.list" --> <BR>

In srm.conf, I make the following declaration

AddHandler sub_includes-parse .list
Action sub_includes-parse /cgi-bin/sub_includes

This works without any complaint or error on 1.2.6.  However on 1.3.3 I get complaints of

handler "sub_include-parse" not found

for each file that has one of these includes.

It does execute /cgi-bin/sub_includes, but only includes some of the data that should be output,
and then spews that error to the error log.

Returning to 1.2.6 fixes this problem