www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kim Bisgaard <...@dmi.min.dk>
Subject Re: general/3421: Directory name redirects does not use "ServerName" with "UseCanonicalName=on"
Date Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/3421; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kim Bisgaard <kib@dmi.min.dk>
To: apbugs@Apache.Org
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/3421: Directory name redirects does not use "ServerName" with
	"UseCanonicalName=on"
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:00:56 +0100

 No I have not set ServerName in the two VirtualHost's. I have set ServerName
 in the global scope, which also should be the one that matches the given query,
 AND the one (NameVirtualHost=dorothea) that the server replies back with, see
 bug-report.

 --
 Kim Bisgaard

 Oersted Science Data Center
 Solar-Terrestrial Physics Division           Phone: +45 3915 7495 (direct)
 Danish Meteorological Institute              Fax: +45 3915 7460 (division)
 http://www.dmi.dk/solar-terrestrial/ -- Division homepage
 http://www.dmi.dk/projects/oersted/  -- Oersted Satellite
 http://www.dmi.dk/projects/wdcc1/    -- WDC C1 for geo-magnetism
   These are our official Web addresses - ignore any change in the server name
   which may occur while browsing this site. Unfortunately, these pages are
   not reachable via links from the main institute pages - http://www.dmi.dk