www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "John Kelly" <John.Ke...@bellhow.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/3419: Relative zone and secretkey property files are relative to Java Home directory not the Server Root Directory.
Date Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/3419; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "John Kelly" <John.Kelly@bellhow.com>
To: <apbugs@hyperreal.org>, <jserv-bugdb@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_jserv/3419: Relative zone and secretkey property files are relative
to Java Home directory not the Server Root Directory.
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:58:04 -0500

 Folks,

 The problem also exists with the repositories in the zone file as well.  I
 would recommend that any files
 referenced by the Java portion of JServ be converted to absolute paths like
 Apache does.  A
 function analogous to ap_server_root_relative.  Perhaps there should be an
 ApJServRoot directive to
 explicitly define the "home directory" of JServ.  This could also be used by
 to potentially solve bug
 report 3417, but maybe there are slightly different from a purist standpoint
 JServ verus Document Root.

 Just my two cents/liras.

 John.