www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Valerio Capello <val...@usa.net>
Subject general/3406: Executable file to download is missing
Date Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:04:44 GMT

>Number:         3406
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Executable file to download is missing
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I couldn't download Apache 1.3.3 for Win32 from your main server or Italian mirror.
GetRight acts like the file doesn't exist.
http://www.apache.org/dist/apache_1_3_3.exe
http://mathema.it/pub/apache/dist/apache_1_3_3.exe
>Fix:
If you removed the file/the file disapperaed for any reason, just put it back ;^)