www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-freebsd/3382: Problem is practicaly identical to PR3345 - but I can find nothing on the machine about glibc
Date Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:02:20 GMT

Synopsis: Problem is practicaly identical to PR3345 - but I can find nothing on the machine
about glibc

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 11 09:02:19 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
First, since this is the FreeBSD port having problems, you really
should try compiling a current version of it yourself before
submitting a bug report to us, since third party ports or packages
can do all sorts of things.

1.3.2 does not support dynamically loaded modules
on FreeBSD 3.  Either get a current version of the freebsd port
or wait for 1.3.4.