www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Fingerhut ...@ircam.fr>
Subject os-aix/3378: Correctly built httpd fails to run
Date Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:55:04 GMT

>Number:         3378
>Category:       os-aix
>Synopsis:       Correctly built httpd fails to run
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I ran ./configure --enable-module=throttle --enable-module=rewrite --enable-module=info --enable-module=usertrack
It reported no errors.
I did /usr/local/apache/sbin/apachectl start
The system reported:
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /usr/local/apache/sbin/httpd because of the following
errors:
        0509-029 Alignment of text does not match required alignment.
        0509-025 The /usr/local/apache/sbin/httpd file is not executable or not in correct
XCOFF format.
        0509-026 System error: Cannot run a file that does not have a valid format.
/usr/local/apache/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started