www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jesse Pelton <...@PKC.com>
Subject RE: os-windows/3358: Extra CR LF follows headers under ISAPI
Date Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/3358; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jesse Pelton <jsp@PKC.com>
To: "'apbugs@hyperreal.org'" <apbugs@hyperreal.org>,
	"'apache-bugdb@apache.org'" <apache-bugdb@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: RE: os-windows/3358: Extra CR LF follows headers under ISAPI
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:33:32 -0500

 Oy, what a pain. Turns out my little "fix" doesn't work with
 "Transfer-Encoding: chunked". It eliminates the blank line between the
 headers and the initial chunk length. The following revised calculation
 of blank_line allows me to limp along, but I don't think it's really
 robust:

     blank_line = r->chunked || r->handler == NULL || strcmp(r->handler,
 "isapi-isa") ;

 I doubt this will work if an ISA transfers a PNG (or other binary
 object) in chunks, but I haven't been able to set up a test case.
 (ap_set_keepalive() is just too byzantine - I've got work to do!) I
 think I'm in over my head here...