www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From zhang guangying <zhan...@open-network.co.jp>
Subject general/3368: can not download excel file
Date Tue, 10 Nov 1998 05:53:31 GMT

>Number:         3368
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       can not download excel file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I write a html file , include <a href="test.xls"></a>
when I push it , I can not download it.

I have set "application/x-msexcel" to an download exe file in the netscape brower.
I have set "application/x-msexcel" in the file mime.types on the Sun server.
Why?

The another:

I delete the "application/msword" line in the mime.types file, but I can download Word File.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I can download excel file from "netscape Server" in my brower.
 so I think it is the problem of Apache.