www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From l...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/3345: Apache compiled but did not start (shared modules)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 1998 23:10:11 GMT

Synopsis: Apache compiled but did not start (shared modules)

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: lars
State-Changed-When: Thu Nov  5 15:10:09 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:

I'm not able to reproduce this problem on a
Linux system with glibc 2.0.7, but I tested
with gcc.

Please check your compiler installation.

Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: lars
Severity-Changed-When: Thu Nov  5 15:10:09 PST 1998