www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/3341: When I try to compile Apache it don't recognizes my os.
Date Wed, 04 Nov 1998 19:11:40 GMT

Synopsis: When I try to compile Apache it don't recognizes my os.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov  4 11:11:38 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
As the docs say, we only support MSVC on Win32.

You don't gain any ability to "choose" the components
by compiling yourself, since most modules are already
loadable DLLs in the binary version.