www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/3338: src/include/ap_config_auto.h #endif not pressent
Date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 21:00:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/3338; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Manuel Mollar <mollar@moon.act.uji.es>
Cc: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: general/3338: src/include/ap_config_auto.h       #endif not
 pressent
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:55:17 -0800 (PST)

 On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Manuel Mollar wrote:

 > marc@apache.org wrote:
 >

 > > Synopsis: src/include/ap_config_auto.h       #endif not pressent
 > >
 > > As the comment at the top says, that file is automatically
 > > created.  I have no idea what your line 8 is.
 >
 > The line 8 is where I think the #endif is needed:
 > /*
 >  *  ap_config_auto.h -- Automatically determined configuration stuff
 >  *  THIS FILE WAS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED - DO NOT EDIT!
 >  */
 >
 > #ifndef AP_CONFIG_AUTO_H
 > #define AP_CONFIG_AUTO_H

 You mean here?  Nope, like almost every other Apache header file that is
 terminated at the end.

 Please include the entire file, as generated without changes.

 > /* check: #include <dlfcn.h> */
 > #ifndef HAVE_DLFCN_H
 > #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1
 > #endif
 >

 > > Exactly how are you configuring php and exactly what is wrong in
 > > the file that is generated?
 > >

 > I have php and apache untared at the same level directory, and as the INSTALL file says
I do:

 > cd ../php-3.0.5
 > ./configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.3
 > make
 >
 > and the error appears.

 What error?  You haven't told me exactly what error you are getting.

 > I EDIT MANUALLY the file and compilation goes OK
 >

 > > Does this happen if you don't use php?
 >
 > ???
 > I wont php for teaching my students, and perhaps I have PHP now (compiled but not tested).
 > Thanks

 If it only happens when you include php in the compile, then php could be
 doing something wrong causing the problem.