www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Powers <pow...@flatland.com>
Subject mod_mime/3332: add a new MIME type to Apache distribution
Date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:09:58 GMT

>Number:         3332
>Category:       mod_mime
>Synopsis:       add a new MIME type to Apache distribution
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
the IANA has approved a new MIME type for the 3DML format. it is an open markup
language for typing in 3D pages, produced by Flatland Inc. - if you are not familiar the IANA
now encourages the use
of type/vnd.company.subtype instead of toplevel MIME types.

Please add:

text/vnd.flatland.3dml

Brian B. encouraged me to submit this as a change request since he is traveling
the next two weeks.