www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "G. Roderick Singleton" <ge...@pathinc.net>
Subject RE: general/3063: Virtual host set-up impossible with existing docs
Date Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:04:23 GMT
I have yet to get multiple httpd's up and running.  I think this results
from each new httpd seeing a running copy and subsequently not starting.  I
have not found a solution as yet.  Off-line conversations with various
support people did not lead to a working solution.

Please keep the ticket open until February 1st 1999.  On that date close it
period.

Thanks,
ger