www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lloyd Wood <L.W...@surrey.ac.uk>
Subject Re: mod_speling/3235: When blah/name.html exists, a request for blah/name/ lists blah.html/ as an available document. A trailing slash is incorrectly appended in this case.
Date Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:20:41 GMT
Minor correction to my initial text (asterisks):

Re: mod_speling/3235: When blah/name.html exists, a request for
blah/name/ lists blah*/name*.html/ as an available document. A
trailing slash is incorrectly appended in this
case.

Should be obvious from the example given.

Cheers,

L.

On 18 Oct 1998 apbugs@hyperreal.org wrote:

> Date: 18 Oct 1998 21:10:00 -0000
> From: apbugs@hyperreal.org
> To: L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk
> Subject: Re: mod_speling/3235: When blah/name.html exists, a request for          blah/name/
lists blah.html/ as an available document. A trailing          slash is incorrectly appended
in this case.

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>