www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Martin Bayreuther <m...@bbn.hp.com>
Subject general/3309: binary distribution available - how to submit to binary archive?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:45:54 GMT

>Number:         3309
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       binary distribution available - how to submit to binary archive?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
NO ERROR or anything.

I am building the Apache binary for almost any release and can make
this available if interest is sufficient.

Supported platforms are HP9000 Series 300 and 400 (all M68K based
machines from HP).
Build environment is as described above but the binaries should run
fine on HP-UX 7.x, 8.x and 9.x for M68K.

If you are interested, let me know how to submit the binary packages.
(BTW: I have read the chapter about binary distributions on this Web-
      site, but it is not clear to me, how the files are actually
      transferred over to you)
>How-To-Repeat:
N/A
>Fix: