www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kp...@raleigh.ibm.com
Subject Re: os-windows/2280: Windows 95 only. UserDir d:/*/public_html does not work
Date Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:57:01 GMT

Synopsis: Windows 95 only. UserDir d:/*/public_html does not work

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: kparz@raleigh.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 27 07:57:00 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
ap_os_is_path_absolute now checks for drive specification.
I tried this on my Win95 system and it worked.  Please
try this again with the latest version of Apache and
let us know if it works for you now.

Thanks for using Apache!