www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject RE: os-sco/3266: ErrorDocument redirection (fwd)
Date Mon, 26 Oct 1998 02:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-sco/3266; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: RE: os-sco/3266: ErrorDocument redirection (fwd)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 18:44:17 -0800 (PST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:59:13 -0700
 From: Gerardo Blanco <gblanco@gatelink.net>
 To: marc@apache.org
 Subject: RE: os-sco/3266: ErrorDocument redirection

 I solved my problem putting the directive
 ErrorDocument in httpd.conf, not in srm.conf
 whet I start the daemon with
 httpd-mysite everything is readed from /etc, this is ok.
 BUT
 httpd-virtuals etcvirt/httpd.conf
 the srm.conf is readed from /etc not from /etcvirt

 I didn't want my virtual servers to execute this directive, So I put the
 directive in /etc/httpd.conf

 Gerardo Blanco
 gblanco@gatelink.net