www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sha...@raleigh.ibm.com
Subject Re: general/3265: Trying to install WebSphere 1.1 with beta 1.3.2 plugin
Date Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:00:40 GMT

Synopsis: Trying to install WebSphere 1.1 with beta 1.3.2 plugin

Comment-Added-By: shaneo@raleigh.ibm.com
Comment-Added-When: Wed Oct 21 15:00:39 PDT 1998
Comment-Added:
I agree 100% with Marc in that I do not think you have
enabled the WAS module with the LoadModule/AddModule directive
ALso please direct Webshpere Application Server questions
to the Forum @
http://www.networking.ibm.com/was/forum.html
Thanks for using Apache