www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3258: Apache will not start after install on Win98 even after reboot....
Date Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:41:56 GMT

Synopsis: Apache will not start after install on Win98 even after reboot....

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Oct 21 00:41:55 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry, if you won't tell us what is wrong we can't help you.

"crashes" doesn't say much.  I think it is a bit much for you
to say it won't work on Win98 at all, when many people have it
working without problem.

Most likely you need to try running it from the command line
and look in the error log and take note of any messages it
gives.

Since you don't appear interested in resolving the problem,
there isn't much we can do...