www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_include/2828: SSI don't work anymore (fwd)
Date Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/2828; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_include/2828: SSI don't work anymore (fwd)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:12:40 +0000 (GMT)
 From: Robert Deuerling <deuerl@bugsy.indra.de>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: mod_include/2828: SSI don't work anymore

 > Synopsis: SSI don't work anymore
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 11 10:52:22 PDT 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > What _exact_ directives are you using?  Add-Handler doesn't
 > exist as a directive.  It is critical that you are exact
 > about what you are using, as "minor" typos can cause major
 > differences.

 Sorry was a typo ... had to be AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

 > Where do you have your Options directive?  Does it apply
 > to the directory in question?  Are you sure there is no
 > more specific one overriding it?

 First made my changes in the VirtualHost section
 Options +Includes

 that one does not work.
 After adding this option into the access.conf for explicitly this directory
 everything works fine...

 can't i place this Options setting into my virtualhost part ?