www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/3245: Icons not found when indexingsubdirectories
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_autoindex/3245; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Didier Godefroy <dg@ulysium.net>
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: mod_autoindex/3245: Icons not found when
 indexingsubdirectories
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

 On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Didier Godefroy wrote:

 > Marc Slemko wrote:
 >
 > > We also ask you to include any messages from the error log.  Please have
 > > some respect.
 >
 > No offense intended, I just didn't know to include any log entries in the form.

 Hmm.  I guess somehow:

 Looked at the error log. Please include any related messages in your
 report, or state that there are none.

 Isn't clear enough in the "before you report a bug page".

 > > What AddIcon* directives and DefaultIcon directives do you have in your
 > > config files?
 >
 > Here are a few:
 >
 > AddIcon icons/back.gif ..
 > AddIcon icons/blank.gif ^^BLANKICON^^
 > AddIcon ("DIR",icons/folder.gif) ^^DIRECTORY^^
 > DefaultIcon icons/unknown.gif

 Well, there is your problem!  You removed the leading '/' from all your
 icon configurations so of _course_ it is lookin in the subdirectory.
 Looked at the error log.