www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/3245: Icons not found when indexing subdirectories
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:25:31 GMT

Synopsis: Icons not found when indexing subdirectories

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 19 11:25:30 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
First, it would have bene useful if you could have tried
upgrading _BEFORE_ submitting a bug report.  It just makes
life easier for everyone, we don't want to spend all our time
tracking down bugs that are fixed.

Can you provide a URL that shows what is happening?

Does anything show up in the error log?

Do you mean the images are broken or just don't show up?
If the latter, you probably have FancyIndexing disabled.
Check for any IndexOptions or FancyIndexing directives
either in your config file or your .htaccess file that may
disable fancyindexing.