www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Didier Godefroy ...@ulysium.net>
Subject mod_autoindex/3245: Icons not found when indexing subdirectories
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:16:13 GMT

>Number:         3245
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       Icons not found when indexing subdirectories
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The icons work fine when indexing all root documents, but none of the subdirs.

host/
host/~user
virtualhost/

all get indexed properly, the icons show up fine and the top line (Index of /) has the different
font.

host/subdir
host/~user/subdir
virtualhost/subdir

don't get iconnized and the top line (Index of /subdir...) doesn't get the different font.
http://host/ gets it right
http://host/subdir doesn't
>Fix:
I tried everything I could think of, read the docs, books and everything I could find, double
checked all settings and posted questions on several mailing lists and newsgroups, but still
no solution. And I'm about to upgrade to the latest but am not sure it'll get fixed...