www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Andrew Buravkov <and...@wolf.ru>
Subject os-windows/3242: Apache hangs, a lot of perl proccesses
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:33:58 GMT

>Number:         3242
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache hangs, a lot of perl proccesses
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
After a day or two the amount of perl proccess are about 50 and Apache hangs, so perl after
executing do not close. After closing Apache all perl proccesses are closing too(so this is
because of Apache, not perl). Proccesse are accumulated not after start of Apache, but after
about half a day. I've tried to change Perl, Apache, re-install OS.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Something with perl proccesses