www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Zdenek Havelka <zden...@pvt.net>
Subject mod_autoindex/3241: "FancyIndexing on" contra "Allow-override Indexes"
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:03:12 GMT

>Number:         3241
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       "FancyIndexing on" contra "Allow-override Indexes"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi,
   I need global FancyIndexing + AddDescriptions in local .htaccess files. I have "FancyIndexing
on"
 in my srm.conf and use "AllowOverride Indexes" in access.conf - but "AllowOverride Indexes"
unsets FancyIndexing.

I tried to include "FancyIndexing on" both before and after "AllowOverride Indexes" in access.conf,
but it still
does not work properly. When I add "FancyIndexing on" into .htaccess, it works well. But I
need to set this option
recursive.

When I use "AddDescriptions" in srm.conf, working good.