www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Björn" Michael <b.mich...@gmx.de>
Subject os-windows/3236: Error_log is creating although uncommenting in highperformance.conf-dist
Date Mon, 19 Oct 1998 05:23:06 GMT

>Number:         3236
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Error_log is creating although uncommenting in highperformance.conf-dist
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Because of not being able to limit the size of error_log I don't want to let
error_log create. So I uncomment it in file highperformance.conf-dist.
It looks now:
# it's always nice to know the server has started
#ErrorLog logs/error_log
But error_log is created evertime I start the Apache server.
>How-To-Repeat:
Start and kill the Server twice and open some files in browser which
aren't existing.
>Fix:
None, it's a bug I think.