www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijling <J.Reijl...@cable.a2000.nl>
Subject os-windows/3234: Finished installing, apache starts server.... STOPS RUNNING
Date Sun, 18 Oct 1998 20:22:42 GMT

>Number:         3234
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Finished installing, apache starts server.... STOPS RUNNING
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I've just downloaded Apache 1.3.3 and when I'm installing the software, something goes wrong....
All the installing goes well...
But when all the software is installed and it has created the icon for APACHE software, I
want to try and run program using the icon (APACHE WEBSERVER) and when I do that, a MS-DOS
box appears, but that's all....
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
No, otherwise I wouldn't have mailed you!!!