www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject general/3224: silly bouncing mail
Date Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/3224; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: general/3224: silly bouncing mail
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: 15 Oct 1998 21:37:30 -0000
 From: MAILER-DAEMON@hyperreal.org
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: failure notice

 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hyperreal.org.

 <aarontav@uc.berkeley.edu>:
 Sorry, I couldn't find any host named uc.berkeley.edu. (#5.1.2)

 Date: 15 Oct 1998 21:37:10 -0000
 To: aarontav@uc.berkeley.edu, apache-bugdb@apache.org, marc@apache.org
 From: marc@apache.org
 Subject: Re: general/3224: httpd always looks in {$prefix}/{$sysconfdir}/apache/ for config
data, even if specified otherwise in the makefile..

 Synopsis: httpd always looks in {$prefix}/{$sysconfdir}/apache/ for config data, even if
specified otherwise in the makefile..

 State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 State-Changed-By: marc
 State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 15 14:37:09 PDT 1998
 State-Changed-Why:
 Email address bounced, unknown mail domain.