www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Keith Severson <ke...@sssd.navy.mil>
Subject os-next/3223: problem running some cgi scripts
Date Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:02:28 GMT

>Number:         3223
>Category:       os-next
>Synopsis:       problem running some cgi scripts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Some cgi scripts have stopped working after 1.3b6
1.3b7 and 1.3.0 wouldn't compile.
What ever patch was made to 1.31 for Next seems to be the likely problem.
Scripts which worked with 1.3b6 and before now return
"Document contains no data" or a blank page
Here's a simple date script which no longer works,
returns "Document contains no data"

#!/bin/sh

DATE=/bin/date

echo Content-type: text/plain
echo

if [ -x $DATE ];  then
        $DATE
else
        echo Cannot find date command on this system.
fi