www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/3219: "Malformed Header" error when calling a servlet. Seems to occur randomly.
Date Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:34:51 GMT

Synopsis: "Malformed Header" error when calling a servlet.  Seems to occur randomly.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 15 07:34:50 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

Servlets and SSL are not part of the base Apache package,
which is what we support here.  If this refers to
mod_jserv, we can assign this PR to that project; otherwise
you need to contact the group from whom you obtained your
servlet package because we cannot help you.  Sorry.