www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <Dang.Hoang.M...@QUANTIC.AC.VN>
Subject RE: mod_proxy/3166: can't forward to upstream proxy server.
Date Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/3166; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: <Dang.Hoang.Minh@QUANTIC.AC.VN>
To: <lars@apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: mod_proxy/3166: can't forward to upstream proxy server.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:33:53 +0700

 I upgraded to Apache 1.3.2 on linux.
 My Apache proxy connect to a ISP by modem, all my workstations can
 browse internet through my Apache proxy. It's OK.

 But now, I using another ISP. This ISP require all customers browse
 internet through  their Microsoft Proxy. This mean all my workstations
 send request to my Apache proxy, then my Apache proxy send request to
 ISP's proxy, then ISP's proxy connect to internet. Using tcpdump, I
 don't see any packets send between my Apache proxy and ISP's proxy when
 my workstations try to browse internet.
 I don't see any error messages in error_log and access_log.
 How can I make my Apache proxy send request to ISP's proxy?
 Please help me !

 Minh Dang