www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Wei-dun Teng <tiber...@ms13.url.com.tw>
Subject mod_cgi/3195: Support for CGI STDIN/STDOUT pipe to a file
Date Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:30:18 GMT

>Number:         3195
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       Support for CGI STDIN/STDOUT pipe to a file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Currently I need to use programming languages which supports
STDIN/STDOUT (C,C++,Perl) to write CGI scripts, but actually I want to write
CGI in VB5 and another languages...
So I suggest if you can pipe CGI's STDIN to a file before starts a CGI program
, and send another file included STDOUT data to client after CGI process is done,
then I can do it well.
Just set an environment that indicate where I can find "STDIN" file,
and another environment that indicate where I can write my CGI output.