www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: protocol/2585: GET /track1.mp3 from localhost returns no HTTP headers.
Date Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR protocol/2585; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
To: Mark Richard Stemm <stemm@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: protocol/2585: GET /track1.mp3 from localhost returns no HTTP headers.
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 16:49:05 -0700

 >The server is up running again if you wanted to check it out. I just
 >upgraded to 1.3.1, and still have the same problem.

 Apache 1.3.3 is available now.

 I've tried everything I can think of with the same file and still
 can't reproduce it on a Solaris 2.5 machine port 8080 or a
 FreeBSD machine port 80.

 If you could step through the request with the gdb debugger, as
 described in <http://dev.apache.org/debugging.html>, then you might
 be able to determine what is going wrong.

 ....Roy