www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Minh Dang <...@quantic.ac.vn>
Subject mod_proxy/3166: can't forward to upstream proxy server.
Date Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:30:13 GMT

>Number:         3166
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       can't forward to upstream proxy server.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have a downstream Proxy server and an upstream proxy server.
The downstream one is linux redhat 4.0 using apach 1.2.1 on same LAN with upstream one.
The upstream one, windows NT using Microsoft proxy,  connect to internet.
WWW clients connect to downstream one to browse internet.
But they can't.

Please help me to config downstream one !