www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Zeno Montresor <z...@intesys.it>
Subject general/3163: Netscape bug ??!?!
Date Wed, 07 Oct 1998 17:30:05 GMT

>Number:         3163
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Netscape bug ??!?!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Netscape 4.05b2 send HTTP 1.0 request rather then 1.1
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
i know that thi isn't the right place for my question, but i hope you can help me.
I'm using netscape beta 2 under NT 4.0, and i see that all the request that netscape
send to the server (apache) are HTTP 1.0, so NamedVirtualHost dosen't work.
but, i know that up to 2.0 netscape support HTTP 1.1, where is the mistake ?

         thx

                  zeno