www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dave Yadallee <r...@nl2k.ab.ca>
Subject os-bsdi/3162: Upon config -ldb and -lgdbm are not picked up
Date Wed, 07 Oct 1998 17:13:13 GMT

>Number:         3162
>Category:       os-bsdi
>Synopsis:       Upon config -ldb and -lgdbm are not picked up
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am trying to recompile Apache 1.3.2 using moth_Auth_dbm and mod_auth_db

both times I get

diasbling DBM support for mod_rewrite (perhaps you need to add -ldbm, -lndbm or -lgdbm to
EXTRA_LIBS)

db_Auth_module

Error:  Neither Nerkeley-DB/1.x nor Berkeley-DB/2.x library found.  Either
disable mod_auth_db or provide us with the paths to the Berkeley-Db include and library
files. (Hint: INCLUDES, LDFLAGS, LIBS)