www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Brent Pasley" <bpasl...@airmail.net>
Subject Re: pending/3134: Starting Apache Web Server
Date Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:00:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR pending/3134; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Brent Pasley" <bpasley1@airmail.net>
To: <ask@hyperreal.org>,
	<gnats-admin@hyperreal.org>,
	<ask@apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: Re: pending/3134: Starting Apache Web Server
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:56:14 -0500

 I am using Win 98.  When starting the Apache demon it automatically brings
 the screen up for dialing into my Internet provider.  It will only run when
 I have a connection established, subsequently closing my internet connection
 stops the Apache web server from running,  Why can't I have Apache running
 with out being connected to the Internet?