www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From rbbl...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: general/3125: bad files
Date Mon, 05 Oct 1998 19:42:55 GMT

Synopsis: bad files

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: rbbloom@us.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct  5 12:42:54 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
What file are you trying to download?  I just downloaded
apache_1.3.1-rs6000-ibm-aix3.2.tar.gz without any problem,
and I have been downloading the source distribution most days
for the past few weeks without problems.  Are you going through
a proxy?  Please try to download the files again.