www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kp...@raleigh.ibm.com
Subject Re: os-windows/2884: CGI I/O errors not detected cuz server-end handles inherited by the CGI process.
Date Fri, 02 Oct 1998 13:54:11 GMT

Synopsis: CGI I/O errors not detected cuz server-end handles inherited by the CGI process.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: kparz@raleigh.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Fri Oct  2 06:54:11 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Mike,

Thanks for the excellent bug report/debug/and fix!

Just to let you know, I searched through the April '98
MSDN CD and it mentions
that SetHandleInformation is not supported on Win95.  I'm
not sure if that is completely right, but better safe
than sorry.  Therefore, your patch was reworked to use
DuplicateHandle.  The fix has been committed to CVS and
you should be able to get the fix in the next release of
Apache, or in the latest CVS tree.

Again, your patch was much appreciated, and thanks for
using Apache!